Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Super Weekend

Andrew and Ellen spent Thursday night through Sunday at my house and my mom's house. We had so much fun playing - just look at how happy they are!
They invented a new game, "crash" and here are some pictures of how they play. As you can see, I decided to add pillows to decrease the amount of rug burn on their cute faces. It didn't seem to faze them.


I also have Ellen taking care of Madeline for me. She's getting ready for her new brothers/sisters!
Truthfully, they both put their dishes in the sink after they were through eating without me even asking. I never would have thought to ask but they just got up and put their dishes up. Jennifer is doing something right!

Now this is just great! Andrew is entertaining Madeline with his cars and Ellen is giving her the pacifier. Could it get any easier?!

Jennifer came over Sunday morning and hung out. I think this sums up how tired everyone was. Everyone played hard this weekend.

After they left, I think John and Madeline needed a little nap.....maybe more John than Madeline. And in the midst of all the fun, our first rose bloomed! (John planted a few rose bushes - thanks for the suggestion Memama!) Look how beautiful!

No comments: