Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Preparations

My camera is fixed!! I got it back today so....new pictures!

Madeline is a crawling machine and loves to crawl around the kitchen. I was washing new tupperware and we stopped to take some pics. Why new tupperware? I'll answer that in a moment. Enjoy these lovely pictures first.



OK. As many of you know, Andrew and Ellen will be spending next week with us and we are trying to get prepared. So.... new tupperware - plastic bowls, plastic utensils, and sippy cups. Super aunt? I think so!!
Now I know I may have gone a little overboard but I thought this would make clean up easier. (see below)


As you can tell, my kitchen is ready for action! High chair...check. 2 booster chairs....check, check. Baby gates....check. tarp to cover the rug...check. We're ready and excited!!!!


They're here! Seriously, this was not planned! This is how Ellen showed up and Madeline already had her's on. They just matched tonight. Isn't that cute?


Everyone is having fun before bedtime. Madeline wants to be everywhere A & E are and into everything they are doing. They have so much fun together!

No comments: