Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Cozumel

Cozumel was AWESOME!! We had such a good time and really relaxed. Here we are before dinner with a view of the pool. (Yes, that's a swim up bar!)
Here's another pool with the ocean behind us. We got a very nice employee to take our picture.

View from our room - beautiful ocean!!

We took a lobster dinner cruise and John got really into the festivities. He's doing push-ups with a girl on his back - punishment for not winning a spinning/drinking race. This excursion was a great thing to do - fun pirate theme and 2 big lobster tails. We'll do it again although John may not volunteer the next time. I think he got more than he bargained for, but I thought it was hilarious!Here I am enjoying the ocean view after eating lunch. Could I look any more relaxed?

And then we came back to this beautiful angel. I think John did a great job with this shot and I antiqued it.
Thank you Grammy and Grandpa for keeping Madeline. It was wonderful to get away and know she's in great hands and having a great time.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Cute pictures, looks like fun. FYI: Cozumel.