Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas at Carmona

Ok, it's been a while since I've posted....again. I still don't have Christmas Day uploaded yet. It will come soon (probably). Anyway, these are some picture from Carmona where we celebrated Christmas with my dad's family.

Could A&E and I look any cuter?!?


Ellen got princess dress-up clothes. She loved the shoes but wanted me to wear the tiara and boa. I think we look ready for the runway!

And, as usual, Madeline fell and busted her lip. She's pointing to it here - so sad. She was fine the next day.
We really had a good time riding on the country golf cart thingy, looking a horses and cows, and playing with our cousins. Next year will be even better with all 4 of our Gomez cousins!

No comments: