Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 13, 2009

April Fun

Here's some pictures of some of the fun we've been having. Easter pics will be coming with the next download.

Daddy and Madeline playing piggy back rides. If she would just hold on a little better....

Ellen and Madeline playing dress up. I think Andrew was enjoying the show. Look how well Ellen walks in heels - runway, here she comes!

Madeline smartly chooses flip-flops over the heels. Just like her mom. Who really enjoys having their toes scrunched up when you have the option of comfort!

And, the monster truck. Thankfully, this is the last time I've seen it played with since I took this picture. She is really getting into purses. Usually 2 or 3 at a time.

1 comment:

Sanda said...

Awwwww, she is so cute!! And I love her pictures with the bluebonnets. Congratulations John on the practice - such exciting times for you guys!!
PS - we are going to the TDA, so I hope we see you there