Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

School and Dance

Here are some pictures from the first day of school. They don't show her excitement at all but trust me, she had a blast!

These are some super fun squishy balls you can put in cups - at least 10 minutes of fun.
Sliding down the mini slide. She actually waited her turn without me telling her. I guess playing with her cousins has taught her something.

Doing puzzles - Harvard, here she comes! Look at that concentration!

Looking at pictures in the book. I'm sure she'll be reading by the end of the year......right! I just hope she doesn't tear the pages out like she did last night in her bed. Seriously, isn't she too old for that? She was very upset when I took them away, what did she think I'd do?

Putting baby to sleep. She loves babies!

Ballet outfit - so cute!

Participating in ballet class. She really likes her class and is the loudest of everyone. I guess that's good - she's definitely not shy! Madeline's the one sitting on the floor.

No comments: