Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 10, 2009

Balloons

The balloon guy at our office made this balloon hat. He's pretty awesome and great with the kids. Madeline was very happy with it. Isn't it huge next to her!

Ok. So I bought this "backpack" for Jennifer and Pablo for when they took Andrew, Ellen, and Madeline to see Dora the Explorer on ice. Madeline is fearless and we were a little concerned she might run away and get lost. Jennifer requested I buy this backpack with a leash on it to make their lives a little easier. Madeline loves it. She has no idea there is a leash attached to it. It was never used and Madeline has never had the pleasure of being on the leash. If someone needs to borrow it, let me know. I'm more that willing to loan it out.


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Keep the backpack. I am sure I will want it in a couple of months.