Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 31, 2009

Sleep Over

Ok. So this sleep over was in June but I know your still interested in seeing the pictures. Andrew and Ellen got to go to Mexico but Sophie and Ben had the AWESOME vacation of going to our house for a week of fun filled, action packed adventure!

Here Madeline is helping to entertain them. She's going to be a great big sister and look how much they love her!

She is regressing to babyhood in Ben's swing. It was impressive, she climbed in and closed the lap part by herself. Every time I took out my camera she started getting out so I couldn't get a great picture.
Here are the precious babies - look how happy they are - especially Ben!
Sophie after her bath - happy to be clean.
Madeline pretending to be a baby. I think she's a little large for the baby tub.
They were so good! We love sleep overs with our cousins - maybe A, E, S, & B can come over once more before the baby comes! (Preferably in pairs, I don't have enough rooms for all of them unless they can share!)

No comments: