Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

February Update

Things have been pretty calm around here. I had the flu last week and Madeline stayed at Grammy and Grandpa's house. Here is a picture of us her first day back. We really missed her and having her sleep on me made me feel so special. Also, it was great to have her take a nap for 1.5 hours! As most of you know, she's not a good napper - usually 45 min per day.
I just thought this was so cute. She loves her feet!

Aunt Jennifer finally decided I wasn't contagious anymore and A&E got to come play with us! They're looking at Madeline like she crazy. I think they are telling her "Ma-ma, we've got a movie playing, plenty of Cheerios, and lots of toys. Why are you making a sad face - life is good!"
This is how John spoils her after her bath - fancy lotion and a back rub - that's worth smiling about!

No comments: