Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, February 18, 2008

Valentine's Weekend

I wasn't really sure what to call this blog, but it's pictures of this weekend.
First, here's a picture of Madeline in her morning chair. She watches me get ready every morning from her chair and then switches over to her Exersaucer. She chews on her toy and throws it - lots of fun! She's very excited about this picture because it's the first picture on my new camera! Thanks, John! (Also the reason I've been taking so many pictures this weekend.)
Madeline is swinging on her new swing. She doesn't look that happy but really she's just chillin'.
On Friday, Madeline got to see her cousins. She and Ellen were watching TV together but they seemed to be giving each other the eye. I think Madeline would like some of Ellen's cookie and Ellen's saying "No way." They really do love each other and are great friends. (For Ellen, who wouldn't want a live doll to play with? and Madeline, she loves the attention.)
Ellen is being a dare devil and trying to go down the slide. I think she's a little big for it and if you look at the left side of the picture, I think Andrew agrees.
Grandma and Grandpa came to see us this weekend. We had a great time and Madeline got plenty of attention.


Grammy took us all to see the Lipazzaner stallions on Sunday. All of the kids were great (M, A, & E) and enjoyed the horses. Thank you, Grammy!

I have more pictures to post, but I have been requested by someone whom I won't name (my sister) to spread out my posts and not put everything on one day. It's a good suggestion so there will be more later!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Those are funny pictures - we have fun on our Friday playtime with Madeline! I am so glad to see some of Ellen's pretty dresses being worn. I wonder if it means that Ellen was a chunky monkey because she was 2-3 months when that dress fit her and Madeline is 6 months.

Allison said...

the new blog looks good! And is much easier to check now :)

JS said...

oHey Jess and John
We love your new blog - looks great!! I love seeing Madeline's pictures - so much more hair than when we saw her last :) She is such a cutie!!
Hope we see you again soon...
Love, sanda and jason