Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 14, 2008

I love peas!

We went over to Andrew and Ellen's house and Madeline got to swing for the first time. I think she really liked it! It looks like some very serious swinging!

We started solid food in January. We tried to post a video but it wouldn't work. I think this picture captures the experience. She loves everything but peas are the best. She's figured out opening gets her more food - so here's what we get!
Look what a big girl she is with her sippy cup. Mostly she lets it run all over her but every now and then she will actually drink some. I think it's fun for her to chew (no teeth yet, not even close).
A little bonding with Dad. He's so much fun!
This is "success" at sitting. I guess she just needs more time.... but look at the concentration!

No comments: