Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, July 20, 2009

Sleep Over Follow Up

They all had the best time. Here is our very healthy dinner from Saturday night - chicken, peas, carrots, and the favorite - Cesear salad. Don't they look happy and clean?! Look under the table next to Andrew - he has the little bicycle next to him. He's way to big for it but LOVES it. He didn't want anyone to take it!

After pretending to be Dora, Boots, and Swiper for 1 hour, here's where I found them. In my room "checking on Little Einstiens" per Ellen. They really didn't watch much TV overall, but after 2 hours of playing, cooking, and exploring with NO fighting, I figured it was OK. If you notice, the chair is on the bed. I decided to proactively remove it from the floor because 3 kids and 1 chair didn't seem like a good idea.
John downloaded a lot of pictures for me so there should be some good posts coming over the next few weeks!

No comments: