Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Fun Outside

Madeline got a swingset (playset - I don't know what they're called these days) for her birthday so we spent some time outside enjoying it. I couldn't get many pictures of her on it because I have to watch her to make sure she doesn't fall off. She had a blast and then played around the backyard for a while.


One of her favorite past-times.....eating ice. Yes, a popsicle would be better but she doesn't complain and ice doesn't stain. :) She gets icey pops at Aunt Jennifer's house.

She's loving her swing. She would swing for 3 min, climb up to the "fort", go down the slide, and start again. It's nice that our backyard is so shaded so we can play for longer and not be so hot.


Here she is playing with a stick in Riley's water. I didn't think she'd appreciate the pine sap flavor Madeline added so I washed the bowl when we went inside.

No comments: