Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sleep Over

So it's Saturday night, John's in Louisiana fishing with my dad, Jennifer and Pablo and babies are at a wedding in Austin, and Andrew and Ellen are spending the night with me. We have had a blast! I'm going to make 2 lists to talk about our day.

First, it's 7pm and here's what's been done:
1. Kids in bed.
2. Everyone has eaten a big dinner.
3. Everyone is bathed and clean.
4. I have changed 7 poopy diapers. (yes, 7)
5. Main rooms of house are vacuumed.
6. Laundry is going.
7. Dinner mess is cleaned up.
8. Madeline's shirt has been ordered (don't have her size in the store.)
I'm impressed with myself.

Second, interesting facts from the afternoon/evening.
1. A & E love our dog Riley. Ellen especially - we had to thank God for her in our prayers.
2. Ellen has very long, think hair and is tender-headed. Makes drying it difficult. She says she has long princess hair.
3. Andrew had to have a hug and a kiss from Madeline and Ellen before he would go to bed.
4. Madeline works at irritating Andrew. He is very tolerant and just looks at me for help. I wouldn't blame him for hitting her, but I'm proud that he doesn't.
5. They all LOVE Ceasar salad. I bought the bag that you mix from the grocery store - all gone. Ellen especially loves the croutons.
6. Ellen loves carrots. Somehow I think that's only for today.
7. Andrew asked for peas. He didn't touch them.
8. Riley got lots of attention from petting to throwing the ball for her. Ellen got so brave she was pulling the ball out of Riley's mouth. It may have been the best night of Riley's life!

Tonight was lots of fun! I can't wait until tomorrow!

No comments: